Friday, April 17, 2015

Work Baby Shower

My bank girls and guy boss gave me a shower to help prepare for Baby Luke's arrival. They went all out to surprise me and shower me with some of the essentials we needed to help welcome Baby Luke in a few weeks. I'm so blessed to work with such a great group of people who do everything they can to make me feel special. I couldn't ask for a better group of sweet people to work for and with everyday. They rejoiced with me when I found out I was pregnant, prayed for me and Baby Luke, and literally made sure I didn't hurt myself at the bank. I can't wait for Baby Luke to meet my sweet co-workers. 

The food table


Presents


Precious diaper cake to match Luke's room


Me

Me again

Precious alligator towel

Dreft detergent

Handmade bibs

Luke's first bible

Pampers Diapers, my favorite!

Sweet lamb that says the Lord's Prayer

Even Doug came!

No comments:

Post a Comment