Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Just a quick update

Just a quick update regarding our status with Baby Luke. 

I did a 24 hour urine test to determine the amount of protein and fluid I was having. All the test results came back lower than the "concern risk" as to what they are looking for. So in other words no baby this week. My blood pressure was elevated still this morning at 145 over 95 so given that I'm still on bed rest for the next few days and can't return to work.  We go back to the doctor Monday morning, given that nothing happens between now and then, and if all goes well Baby Luke should be here by next week. We are so thankful for all the prayers we have received and are praising God for the good test results. We still want my blood pressure down but the resting should help that. 

We will update the blog when we know more or if anything changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment