Sunday, January 8, 2012

23 Weeks

How Far Along: 23 weeks
Size of Baby: Each baby weighs over a pound; They are the size of a large mango
Total Weigh Gain/Loss: Gained a total of 12 lbs so far according to our last doctors appointment in December; next appointment is next weeks, January 17th
Maternity Clothes: Yes pants and shirts
Gender: Twin Boys, Will & Drew
Movement: Lots of movements especially after I've eaten and are laying down
Sleep: I'm sleeping every 3-4 hours and then getting up to pee so I can tell that sleep is getting few and far in between but I still have a body pillow (LIFE SAVER)
What I Miss: Being able to walk up a set of stairs without being out of breath, Zumba, running, skinny jeans, tall heeled boots, and I can go on and on.
Cravings: Nothing major this week
Symptoms: Nothing
Best Moment of the Week: We scheduled our 3d/4d ultrasound visit before the twins get too squished. They nursery is coming along (another post later) and we hung the letters over their beds and a gorgeous painting my friend did.
 
23 weeks pregnant belly shot in the nursery by Will and Drew's beds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment