Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy One Week Birthday, Will

Wow, time flies! I can't believe it has been a week since Will was born. It has been a complete whirlwind of a journey. I'm so thankful that Will is still doing well in the NICU. We went to see him today and sang Happy Birthday to him. Yes, I'm cherishing each and every day I get to spend with him. So Happy One Week Old Birthday sweet Will! I hope we get to celebrate many more!

Enjoy these sweet pictures of Will. Unfortunately he is under the light again for jaundice. We are hoping that we get you a new ventilator tomorrow since you have outgrown your other one and are beginning to take more breaths on your own. Yeah for the small improvements!

Weight still remains the same 1lb 1oz or 490 grams.

Our one week old baby

Precious feet

Precious hands

No comments:

Post a Comment