Sunday, January 15, 2012

24 weeks

How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of Baby: Each baby weighs over a pound; They are the length of a ear of corn
Total Weigh Gain/Loss: Gained a total of 12 lbs so far according to our last doctors appointment in December; next appointment is January 17th
Maternity Clothes: Yes pants and shirts
Gender: Twin Boys, Will & Drew
Movement: Lots of movements especially after I've eaten and are laying down; Drew has seem to nestle himself or poke me underneath my right boob sometimes and it is so uncomfortable
Sleep: I'm sleeping every 3-4 hours and then getting up to pee so I can tell that sleep is getting few and far in between but I still have a body pillow (LIFE SAVER)
What I Miss: Being able to walk up a set of stairs without being out of breath, Zumba, running, skinny jeans, tall heeled boots, and I can go on and on.
Cravings: Started craving Dr. Pepper (weird, I know)
Symptoms: The swelling has begun - hands (occassionally) and feet (when I'm on them for long periods of time)
Best Moment of the Week: We got our video monitors in this week and yes we have been hanging them and getting them set up just right
 
24 weeks
These are getting very "ugly" to look at but I guess I'll continue to post until I feel completely miserable
 
 

1 comment:

  1. They are NOT ugly, so don't you even say (or think) it!! You looked gorgeous this morning at church. I know this is crazy, but you will miss that belly when you don't have those boys in there anymore! You'll forget how big you were, so don't stop taking pictures! The 24 week mark is a big deal; so excited for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete