Saturday, May 2, 2015

37 weeks

37 weeks and we made it!!!!! We made it after a rough start to the week. Monday we went to our scheduled doctors appointment and I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and having protein in my urine. I was later sent to Women's hospital for further testing for preeclampsia and then put on rest and was told to do a 24 hour urine test. Those results came back Wednesday which didn't result in Baby Luke coming that day. My test results indicated that I was getting enough fluids and also my protein levels were around 110 which anything below 300 is good. I was then told to stay at home and off work and officially start my maternity leave and we would reevaluate the situation when we go back to the doctor on Monday.

Of course being told you are on rest and the realization that he could come any minute or any day kinda hit me this week. It didn't help my blood pressure issue either. So least to say I was a little stressed out and hurrying around to get things done quickly. Luckily we are still hanging on.

We are thankful and blessed we have made it to 37 weeks and to the month of May because that was our ultimate goal. I can't believe I'm 37 weeks pregnant either and in my last and final month of ever being pregnant. I was still able to take my LAST shot on Wednesday which was a relief. I'm hoping and praying Baby Luke will come this week and all will be well with him.


So I've just been resting and nesting as you can say. The weather has been gorgeous and I've been soaking up some sun on my new back porch and just simply laying around and doing laundry. I did clean out my laundry room cabinets which were driving me crazy but I think I might have overdone it because I didn't feel good after I did that. Doug says I've been on "house arrest" but he's been good and has taken me to some appointments that I already had scheduled. I do miss my bank work girls so I've been keeping in touch with them. They are taking care of everything for me since I've left unexpectedly. I plan to be back when my maternity leave is over and will keep in touch with them while I'm off. As Doug keeps telling me life will go on with or without you at the bank and to not worry about things there. 

I've had a good supervisor to watch over me this week. My baby girl, Maddie Mae, has been keeping a close eye on me this week. She probably is upset because I've been home invading her day but just wait till Baby Luke comes home. 


I got an early Mother's Day gift from my sweet boys this week. We love to eat outside and they got me some outdoor plates, bowls, and a platter. I can't wait to eat outside on these plates and spend some good time with them on the back porch. 



So here's to 37 weeks pregnant and waiting on Baby Luke to arrive. We will keep you updated as we know more Monday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment