Friday, March 16, 2012

NICU Day 57

Will has survived 24 hours from being off the ventilator. YIPEE! He has been doing GREAT that we couldn't be more happier than we are right now. Dr Nading is sooooooo optimistic and even suggested me trying to bottle feed or breast feed him in the next week or so. Oh my gosh, I about fainted when he said that! Someone, pinch us because we are definately in a dream! I'm just in pure shock at how great he is doing. I called about every 2 hours last night checking on him and everytime his nurse Lisa said he was on about 24-28% oxygen I about fainted.

So you wanna know how great Will is doing? Well he had a great night last night and GAINED weight! He is back up to 1110 grams or 2lbs 7oz . He stayed on about 24-28% oxygen last night. His flow has been decreased from 4 liters of flow to 3 liters of flow and he is on about 24% oxygen and keeping his oxygen saturation levels between 89-95 AND holding has been resumed! He is resting peacefully!


Philippians 4:4
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again, Rejoice!

No comments:

Post a Comment