Monday, March 19, 2012

Nicu Day 59

Happy 2 months sweet Will! For your birthday today, your momma landed herself a trip to the ER this morning. Therefore she won't get to spend anytime with you today or to try and nurse you today. I'm sending your daddy so enjoy that bonding time together when he gives you a bottle today.

Will is 2lbs 9oz or 1150 grams so congratulations you gained weight!! Today the only new orders are blood work in the morning and a follow-up eye exam on March 26 with Dr Brawner. No changes on pressure settings. He is moving right along.

As far as me I'm resting well at home. I woke up this morning with extreme nausea, vomiting and extreme abdomenal pain and severe back pain. I literally hurt worse than birthing two babies two months ago. We went to the ER about 5am and my flu test was negative. I had no fever and all blood work looked good. The Dr thinks I pulled a back muscle from vomiting so much and my body just hasn't healed from birthing yet. Who knows but I got a shot and feel sooooooooooo much better.

I'm missing my sweet boy today but our sweet sweet social worker has been sending me pictures and updates. Again she goes above and beyond the call of duty for us and I can't thank her enough for this and what she is doing for me today since I can't be with Will.



No comments:

Post a Comment