Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nicu Day 67

Will and momma rested well and both had a good night. Will gained 40 grams and is up to 2lbs 14oz or 1310 grams. His feedings increased from 25ml to 27ml. We are also getting to bottle-feed or nurse him every other feeding instead of once a shift because he is taking it so well and loving it. He is still tolerating his breathing treatments and ibuterol medicine which is great! His head ultrasound had a good report yesterday and we will check again in a couple of weeks. His pressure flow is still on 2 and he is tolerating it very well.

As far as momma, I'm doing good. I've been up and trying to move around a little. I've been in a little pain but I've got meds for that. And of course I had to make a trip to see Will and I got to hold him too which is even more motivation for me to get better and get back to see him. Also Nurse Doug is taking really good care of me even though he complains a little but its all in making life fun!

Thanks again for all your prayers for Will and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment