Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nicu Day 68

I officially have a 3 pounder on my hands. Yes Will weighs 3lbs or 1370 grams!! I'm so proud of my little chuncky one!! They had to turn his flow back up to 3 from 2 yesterday because his respirations got too high. We are not sure if it is from the ibuterol or just the flow change. They did a blood gas this morning and everything looked good.

As far as orders today the doctor has not seen him because it has been crazy busy. I'll update later with more.


1 comment:

  1. This is great news!! My son Shawn wasn't on O2 when he was born but he was sent home on a heart monitor for four months. He grew up strong and healthy!!! Will is going to be fine and can't wait until the day you get to bring him home. Your family is in my prayers and I know exactly what you are going through. Been there, done that and both mom & son made it :-)

    ReplyDelete