Thursday, May 21, 2015

2 week check up

Luke had his 2 week check up today. He weighs 7lbs 12oz and is 19.5 inches long. According to our pediatrician he looks great and is growing well. We are cleared from having jaundice and we passed our hearing test yesterday so all in all Luke is very healthy.

He takes a 4oz bottle and we increased that yesterday because he wasn't getting satisfied with 3oz and he's taken the new 4oz like a champ. He's eating every 4 hours and I got him on a good schedule so I can transition back to work. My goal is to get him sleeping through the night by the time I'm headed back to work. So we are following a good eat, play, and sleep schedule. I've been reading a baby wise book and talking to my sister on how to do this. I should know but I'm kinda out of practice with a newborn. So life is good with Luke. 

Hmm...wonder what I weigh? 

Daddy and Luke

Mommy and Luke

Proud Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment