Monday, May 18, 2015

Luke's "Birth" day Pictures

I've been busy with a sweet little boy lately so I'm going to try and update the blog with pictures from his "birth" day while he is napping. My sweet friend, Christy Whitley, was in the delivery room with us and she took some great photos of this special day for us. I told her she could NOT miss this and she stayed with us through the entire thing! Christy was our social worker while we were in the NICU with Will and we have grown to be good friends with her. She did so much while we were in the hospital and our lives are forever indebited to her for that! Enjoy the pictures!

It's go time! 

Diaper, hat and blanket are ready for Luke's arrival

Sweet encouragement from the hubs

My greatest encourager telling me I can do this! 

The BEST doctor in town! Such a godly Christian man

Luke's here

Doug cutting the cord

Sweetest little footprints

Skin to Skin time with Luke

Family picture

Thank you Dr. Young for all you did for us! He is truly an amazing Christian man who encouraged us throughout the entire pregnancy and watched us like a hawk given my previous pregnancy. So glad he got to deliver Luke! 

Tipping the scales at 6lbs 15oz and 19 inches long

Big Brother meeting Luke for the first time

Big Brother had to have a cupcake for Luke's birthday and yes we sang Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment