Saturday, May 23, 2015

Happy Due Date

Today is Luke's due date! We waited so patiently for this day when we found out we were pregnant. However, we are so excited and thrilled he has been with us for 17 days and he didn't wait till May 23rd to arrive or later. I kinda miss being pregnant but glad I'm not anymore because the weather is getting hotter and plus I'm so happy to report that I have my feet back to normal. I've got 13 lbs to go before I'm back to pre-pregnancy weight which I am working hard at doing. I've been told it takes times but it better drop quickly.  Summer is here and I'm ready to be a cute and nice dressed momma and fit back into my summer clothes and buy a few new things too.


It's Memorial Day weekend and we are just taking it easy and soaking up some time outside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment