Thursday, May 7, 2015

Luke's first day

Luke has been good. He's taking his bottle like a champ, sleeping good, pooping, and peeing on everything when it's not covered up. He's gotten Doug and my mom and it's hilarious!! Doug has been a GREAT daddy and husband to me and Luke. I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am for Doug. He's changed dirty diapers and his clothes several times today. He's been amazing!


I have been a decent patient up until today. I had my tubes tied late this afternoon and the pain medication made my oxygen and heart rate dip really bad. I recovered but was in a tremendous amount of pain. After getting pain meds and some good food in my body I was back to normal and have been resting a lot. 

Luke went to the nursery and is going again tonight so we can rest. I feel bad but after today I've got to get some sleep. 

Luke is so sweet. He cries when he's dirty and hates a wet diaper. He's burping good, passing gas, and loves to eat. He's on about a 3-4 hour schedule and can sometimes go longer depends on how much he eats. He's precious and we are still in love with him. 

Big brother Will is coming around but mainly wants mommy and daddy though. He's still in shock and starting to understand the whole new thing. He really doesn't like mommy in the bed at the hospital. 


Thank you GOD for my precious family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment