Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

I have had the best Valentine's Day ever. I have the sweetest husband and the most precious son I could ever love. With the help of daddy of course, Will gave me the sweetest gift I will cherish forever. His handprint. So precious!!!!!


With the help of a special person in the NICU, Will got his mommy and daddy a Sweet Peppers gift card and a box of chocolates. I think these were meant for his momma because those are my favorite! Already Will has me wrapped around his finger and I'm not letting go. Also, I cannot forget about his sweet daddy too. I got a new pair of Toms shoes and I love them! Thank you honey for loving me and our son unconditionally. We love you so much! Hope everyone has had a great Valentine's Day!


Will got an IV in his head tonight! Not such a sweet gift for him today. His nightly blood gases were good and he is doing well being off the ventilator. Yeah for 12 hours of being off the ventilator and holding steady. More tomorrow on his daily progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment